Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 Arnold Expo

March 4,5,6th are the dates for Arnold Expo at Columbus, Ohio Convention Center this year.  Just found out my booth number and it is booth #1, all the way to the back of the main exhibition room in the East corner to the right of the events stage.  I'll be there from opening until 5 pm each date so please stop by to say hello.  We'll have my new Workouts Book, training manuals and handbooks, vintage T shirts, and photos for sale at discounted prices.  Here is the new photo we now have available.  So if you will be in Columbus this weekend please stop by, the show promises to be bigger than ever!
Saturday night 11 pm to 12:20 am my band INZANE will be playing at Hyatt Capital Square second floor lounge for a recording session.  It's free, hope to see you there.
FZ

2 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to seeing you there!

Eugene

 
At March 4, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger wyno_85 said...

Hi Frank, my name is Ryan and i met you for the first time today at the Arnold Classic. I must say its a real pleasure meeting you considering you were one of the first few body building pictures i seen, now i can cross something off my bucket list, thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home